GoldMine Web (GMWEB) - Want to be able to see a certain custom tab section automatically when we log into GoldMine Web and drill down into a contact record
1. Log into GoldMine Premium Edition with enough permissions to edit and create record types
2. Go to Tools>>Configure>>Record Types
NOTE: The following instructions are given assuming you already have your custom tab/screen created in GoldMine
3. Click on "New Record Type"
4. Give the Record Type a name and you may set a name for the "Relationship Tree Section Name" but that isn't necessary for this issue
5. Select your custom screen/tab from the "Custom Screen:" drop-down list
6. Check the option: "Set as Default Record Type" on the bottom of this screen
7. Click "OK"
8. Select "Apply Changes" at the top OR you can select "Save" when you close the Record Types Administrator tab
9. Log out of GoldMine and GoldMine Web
10. Log back into GoldMine Web
11. Drill down into a contact record and scroll down to see your custom screen/tab listed by default under the section named