In some cases LanProb information is not gathered as expected in HEAT. Issues are normally related to port mapping to switches and other items. Performing a SCOPE scan of the device will allow support to assist in identifying the root issue if there are no errors in the assetprocessor.frslog.
- Copy/Extract the attached scope.exe file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontrange Solutions\InventoryClient\AUDIT\ on a client PC
- On the client PC remove the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontrange Solutions\InventoryClient\AUDIT\DEVICE.AUD and SWITCH.AUD files, if they exist.
- On the client PC open a command prompt. If the OS is Windows Vista or higher use the Run As Administrator option to ensure you have full rights.
- Browse to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontrange Solutions\InventoryClient\AUDIT\ folder.
- Run the command "scope.exe /v /c 10.10.10.10" without the quotes. Replace the IP address 10.10.10.10 with the correct IP address of the device you wish to discover. You can run this command line once for each device you wish to interrogate.
- Zip the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontrange Solutions\InventoryClient\AUDIT\ folder and provide it to your support analyst