If you would like to send a notification to someone before an Incident (or any other record) breaches - you can edit this within Escalation Schedules.
To adjust the escalation schedule to send notifications prior to when it breaches- follow the steps below:
- Log in as Administrator.
- Go to Configure Application
- Under Build, expand Automation Tools and select Escalation Schedules.
- Locate the Schedule you would like to edit
- For example, Incident - Waiting.
- Click on that Schedule.
- Now click "Set Thresholds"
- There are three Escalation Levels that you can set and choose which action to run - such as "waiting for customer" reminder.