The 'New Incident' button has gone missing. In the Toolbar designer the button is there but it does not appear on the forms/grid views.
The Type Selector was set on Incident.
The logic for the “New” button is:
- For standalone objects – add the “New” button for the object and a drop-down menu if there are some templates.
- For group objects – show the New button with menu and display only subtypes of (extensions to) the group object.
Note that you are unable to create a “CI” record, rather you create “CI.Server”, “CI.Phone”, etc.
Set the Type Selector back to 'not set' and save. The New button will be available again.
- Log in to the tenant with the Administrator role
- Go to Configure Application
- Go to Business Objects
- Go to Incident
- On the Details tab, clear the Type Selector field
- Save changes