How to delete a custom field from GoldMine?
Before proceeding, have all users log out of GoldMine and make a backup of your GoldMine database
1) Start by right mouse click on the label of the field you need deleted.
2) Select "Screen Design" from the dialog box.
3) Click on the label of the filed you need to delete.
4) Click the delete key on your keyboard.
5) Answer yes to dialog box to confirm field deletion.
The field at this point is removed from the screen however it is still in the GoldMine database. The following steps remove the field from the database.
6) Right click on the screen.
7) Select "Exit Screen Design"
8) Go to TOOLS >> CONFIGURE >> CUSTOM FIELDS
9) Locate and highlight the field you need to delete.
10) Click the delete button.
11) Answer yes to dialog box to confirm field deletion.
The field at this point is removed from the GoldMine database, along with all data that was in the field.