Outbound autoemail is not working
One of the causes for this is when autoemail has not been working for a while which builds up a backlog in two tables which needs to be cleared down.
1. Make sure All analysts are logged out of Helpdesk/Support Centre and backup the database.
2. Stop the autoemail service.
3. In SQL - delete all rows first in QUEUEBUFFE_HDW and then in QUEUE_HDW.
They can also be deleted by running the following script in the same order:
TRUNCATE TABLE QUEBUFFE_HDW
TRUNCATE TABLE QUEUE_HDW
This should be run by your database administrator and tested against a test copy of your database before applying live. When you apply to the live database, please ensure that no-one else is logged in and that a backup of the database has been taken. In the event of any problems you should restore from the backup copy.
4. Restart autoemail service.
5. Check the HDerror.log for any error messages.