- In earlier versions of GoldMine users could enter a duplicate name when creating a new Knowledge Base book.
- However when there are 2 Knowledge Base books with the same name and the user deletes one of the books, all books with the same name are now deleted.
- First create a new Knowledge Base Book
- Copy the material you want to keep into this new book.
- Once all the material has been moved to the new book, delete the duplicate books.
- Before replacing the duplicate books, please make a back up of your GoldMine database