Please find instructions how to change the GoldMine Connect logging level to a more verbose level for trouble-shooting purposes.
The paths mentioned below are referenced if this was a default install on a 64-bit operating system.
1. Open the IIS manager and highlight the server name, then click 'Stop' on the far right action pane
2. Browse out to C:\Program Files(x86)\GoldMine Connect\ and look for the web.config file. Make a copy of this file as a backup.
3. Open the original web.config file with notepad and search for the following section:
<!--Note reminder: there are some extra loggers defined toward the end-->
<level value="INFO" />
OFF - nothing gets logged
ALL - everything gets logged
4. Change INFO to ALL
5. File > Save the web.config file
6. Go back to the IIS manager and highlight the server name and click 'Start' on the far right action pane to restart the IIS websites
7. Test the website (try logging into GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Web website)
8. Browse out to C:\Program Files(x86)\GoldMine Connect\Logs\ locate the GMConnect.log file and review for errors.
9. If requested sent this log to GoldMine technical support for further Review.
10. Once the extended error logs have been captured perform steps 1-6 but set the logging level back to INFO
- To see the GoldMine Mobile log file: Browse to C:\Program Files(x86)\GoldMine Connect\Logs\Mobile\ and locate the GMMobile.log file
- To see the GoldMine Web log file: Browse out to C:\Program Files(x86)\GoldMine Connect\Logs\Web\ and locate the GMWeb.log file