How to gather GoldMine Connect Log files?
When troubleshooting GoldMine Connect issues the related log files provide usually sufficient information to resolve an unexpected behavior.
The following log files are relevant and are available on the following locations
- On the determined Web server
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldMine Connect\Logs
- This folder contains the main and most important GMConnect.Log file and also several sub-folders with additional product/feature specific log files
- On default installations the log files are located in C:\Program Files\GoldMine Connect (32-bit systems) and C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldMine Connect (64-bit systems)and then the subfolder Logs.
- Please refer to the related Knowledge Article # 13007 for more detailed information about the intention of the specific and related GoldMine Connect Log files. For any kind of troubleshooting make sure to provide / review ALL available log files from the folder Logs including ALL sub-folders
- It is recommended to provide the of files in a compressed form via
1. Right Click on the folder Logs > Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder
2. in the GoldMine Connect Folder a file Logs.zip appears which can be provided to your partner or GoldMine Technical Support.