Instructions on how to replace the APNS certificate that expires each year.
Replacing the Apple Push Notification Service Certificate
The Apple Push Notification Service certificate (APNS) used by the HEAT Discovery mobile app expires each year on Feb 18 and must be updated.
To update the certificate do the following:
- Log into HEAT as Administrator.
- Download the latest certificate available from the knowledge base.
- Log into the HEAT Configuration Database as an Administrator
- Open the Certificate workspace.
- Open the existing APNSCertificate.p12 record.
- Click Upload and select the certificate downloaded in Step 2.
- Update the Certificate Expiration Date to Feb 18, 2017.
- Click Save to save your changes.