Is there any place that I can create projects that need to be worked on and assign them to multiple technicians?   We have a lot of projects going on and coming up that I believe it would be better if there was a projects tab that everyone could see all

Version 1

Details

Is there any place that I can create projects that need to be worked on and assign them to multiple technicians?

We have a lot of projects going on and coming up that I believe it would be better if there was a projects tab that everyone could see all the projects instead of having a incident for one technician to see.

Resolution

Queues for requests can be used for teams you turn the 'Incident Queue' functionality on for.

Users in the team with this enabled can select the projects(requests) they need to work on, or others can manually assign from the System User to the appropriate User.

Requests that are assigned to the Queue are allocated to the System User at first and are found in the Home Tab in the drop down under 'My Teams Queued Tasks'

Technicians can also find them in Operations---Incidents under the Filter option 'Incident Queue' for new Incidents.

More Help Online: http://docs.livetime.com/LiveTime61/ServiceManager/index.htm#incident_queue.htm