".NET Runtime 2.0 Error" in the application log when trying to open the console on the core server: "Faulting application console.exe, version 126.96.36.199, stamp 4750023f, faulting module managedplanet.core.dll, version 188.8.131.52, stamp 444e6a86, debug? 0, fault address 0x000027c5."
Disable or uninstall Managed Planet to see if you can open the console. If you can open the console after doing one of the following then you will need to contact Managed Planet for further assistance.
To disable managed planet do the following:
1. Disable real time scanning processing
2. Rename the ‘Tools’ directory under the managementsuite directory
3. Stop all managed planet services
To remove managed planet go into add\remove programs and uninstall the managed planet extensions for LANDesk.
If you can get into the console after disabling or removing managed planet then you will need to contact managed planet to have them help you troubleshoot the issue. If you still can’t get into the console then please do the following(Making sure that managed planet is uninstalled or disabled):
1. Browse to the managementsuite directory on your core server
2. Delete or rename the console.exe.log
3. Try to log into the console again
4. Send me the new console.exe.log that is created.