Why are the number of devices listed in a query more than the number listed in All Devices in 32bit console? The number of devices listed in Network View | Devices | All Devices is less than the number of devices listed in a query for Device Name | Exists.
1) Open the 32 bit console
2) Right click on My queries and click New Query
3) Name the query All Devices
4) Under Machine Components select "Device Name", click "exists", click Insert
6) Click the button labeled Select Columns
7) Click on the columns OS Name and Type and click the button labeled << to remove them
8) Save the report
9) Right click the new report and click Run
10) View the total count in the bottom left corner of the console window
11) Click on All Devices and compare the count
FIRST Computers out of the Pending Unmanaged Client Deployments table are appearing in the query
1) In the 32 bit console go to Network View | Configuration | Pending Unmanaged Client Deployments
NOTE: Queries will pull data from computers in the pending unmanaged client deployments table unless you add items to the query to restrict this group.
SECOND The column set being used has eliminated devices
1) In the 32 bit console go to Tools | Administration | Column Set Configuration
6) Right click the column set and click "Set As Default"
7) Click refresh on the console window
8) View the number of items to verify that more nodes are now displayed than before (bottom left corner of the console window shows a count)
9) You will now need to identify what it was in the column set that was eliminating computers from the view