The "Run when user logs in" option is grayed out in the Antivirus definition updates. I would still like my clients to update their AV definitions when they log in.
You can create a Local Scheduler Configuration Script to add this task to your clients.
- Open the Ivanti Endpoint Manager console
- Click on Tools | Distribution | Manage Scripts
- Click on "My Scripts"
- Click on "New Local Scheduler Configuration Script"
- Give the Script an appropriate name
- Click Add
- Click "Run when user logs in"
- Type %LDMS_Client_Dir%\Antivirus\Ldav.exe in the command line.
- Type /Update in the Parameters line.
- Click Save twice.
- Right click on the script and choose Schedule
- Drag the desired computers to this task and click start now.