LANDesk Security and Patch News
· (June 09, 2009) Microsoft released ten security bulletin updates as part of Patch Tuesday. The updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows and office suites. The LANDesk vulnerability definitions for these bulletins can be downloaded from the LANDesk global host servers. Please visit the following page for more details,
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-018
- Vulnerabilities in Active Directory Could Allow Remote Code Execution (971055)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-019
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (969897)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-020
- Vulnerabilities in Internet Information Services (IIS) Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (970483)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-021
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution (969462)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-022
- Vulnerabilities in Windows Print Spooler Could Allow Remote Code Execution (961501)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-023
- Vulnerability in Windows Search Could Allow Information Disclosure (963093)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-024
- Vulnerability in Microsoft Works Converters Could Allow Remote Code Execution (957632)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-025
- Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (968537)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-026
- Vulnerability in RPC Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (970238)
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-027
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution (969514)
· Malicious Software Removal Tool (Microsoft releases an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month, and as needed to respond to security incidents.
- Reason: Microsoft released an updated version.
· Vulnerability ID: 890830_INTLv3.1, MS07-021,MS07-058,MS08-035,MS08-060, MS08-072_ENU, MS09-006, MS09-009_ENU, MS09-014, MS07-058_VISTA, MS08-057_INTL, MS08-072_INTL, MS09-006_VISTA_WIN2008, MS09-009_INTL, MS09-014_VISTA_WIN2008
- Reason: Added supercedence information.
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2009 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com/.