When trying to reindex or rebuild an error message appears 'Failed to drop index CALRECID cannot drop the CALRECID because it enforces the fulltext key for table or indexed view dbo.CAL'
The SQL Full text search service still has a lock on the index that you are trying to recreate.
1. Stop the full text service (NOTE: Please reference the following link for this process: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa177568%28v=sql.80%29.aspx)
2. Verify that you have a good, current backup of the database
3. Delete/Drop the full text index for CALRECID from SQL Server Managment Studio (NOTE: Please reference the following link for this process: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms142521%28v=sql.105%29.aspx)
4. Open the login screen for GoldMine
5. Input any credentials with master rights (but make sure not yet to login)
6. Hold Down the CTRL and click 'OK'
7. Click the 'Maintain' Button
8. In the GoldMine Maintenance Wizard perform the identical steps as in the original attempt, for example 'Individual Files' or 'All Database Files' and select the maintenance options as originally intended like only re-indexing the table(s) or performing a full rebuild and pack on the table(s)