How to add My Items as a standard object to allow customization of the layout of My Items such as filters for the grid.
My Items is a locked down view of the My Items layout. There are no plans to allow further customization of the My Items out of box functionality.
It is possible to add the My Items business object as a standard object so that modifications to the layout can be made:
1. Log in to HEAT as an administrator
2. Click Configure Application
3. Click on Users and Permissions >>Roles and Permissions
4. Click on the SelfService Role
5. Click on the Top Level Tabs tab at the top
6. Click on Add New Tab link
7. Click on the Object Workspace to add a new standard object
8. Enter a name for the tab (ex. My Issues)
9. In the Object drop down, choose My Item
10. In the Layout drop down, choose the FRS_MyItem layout
11. Click Add this tab at the bottom and save the role changes
When self service users log in they will now see the new My Issues tab configured. Changes to the grid and other normal layout options apply to allow customization of the layout if needed.