When you go from a multi-monitor setup to a single or less monitors than was previously in use, sometimes you can lose the Agent Dashboard window because it is placed 'offscreen'. To remedy this
NOTE: Performed on a Windows 10 machine
Make sure Agent Dashboard is closed when completing the following steps:
1) Open Regedit.exe.
2) Locate the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FrontRange Solutions\Contact Center\Agent Dashboard\Layout
3) Right click on the Layout key and export it to a safe location with a name that will be recognized for the key backup.
4) Right click on the MainWindowPlacement listing (DWORD value) in the right pane with Layout selected in the left pane.
5) Select the delete option and click 'Yes' to confirm the deletion.
6) Re-launch the Agent Dashboard.
The next time that the Agent Dashboard is closed the value will write with the new window placement location.