Ivanti Security and Patch News
· (August 3, 2017) Microsoft has released KB4011070 which is an update for Microsoft Office 2013. The update provides the following improvements and fixes.
Enables Office 2013 applications to call a service that delivers contextual messages for display in the applications for Business and Business Premium subscribers.
Improves the join launcher experience when you join a Skype meeting through a meeting link in Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013).
Improves some translations for the Danish version of Microsoft Project 2013 and the Swedish version of Outlook 2013.
This update also fixes the following issue:
When you run Office applications by using administrative credentials, the digital signature validation may fail.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4011070
· Vulnerability ID – 4011070_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2727096_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2825631_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2880987_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2883052_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2889848_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2889927_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2899493_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2920734_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2920798_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2965218_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3039700_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054853_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054925_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3055001_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085480_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085566_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3114333_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3114816_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3114928_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3115167_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3115255_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3118354_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3127915_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3141474_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3141491_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3162058_INTL
(Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At Ivanti, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
Ivanti Product Support
Copyright © 2017 Ivanti Software. All rights reserved. Ivanti is either a registered trademark or trademark of Ivanti Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Ivanti disclaims any liability with respect to this document and Ivanti has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.ivanti.com.