When applying a Power Management setting through agent settings, you find no clients obeying the settings policies (i.e turn off, hibernate, or sleep).
Power Management settings applied solely through agent settings only work as long as the agent configuration set on the clients that have Power Management enabled. Otherwise, it will only apply the setting to the client without it being configured to use the setting.
The solution to this issue is to enable Power Managment in your agent configuration settings and reapplying them through an agent update or installation. This can be done by doing the following:
1. Open your Agent Configuration tab on your console (Tools > Configuration > Agent Configuration)
2. Select the agent configuration that you will be applying to the clients
3. Under the 'Start' menu on the left side of the window locate 'Power Managment' and select the checkbox to enable it.
4. Select 'Power Management' on the left side menu to apply the Power Managment setting you want on the client. You will need to select the check box and choose the desired Power Management setting from the list. Click Save.
5. Install agents using this updated Agent Configuration.
If an agent is already installed on the target computer you will have to update the client. To do this right click on the agent configuration and select "Schedule update to agent settings."
If you continue experiencing issues after following these tasks contact support for assistance.