Click the managed device in the all device list from console, the remote control icon is Not visible. Right click the device, all the remote control options are grey out.
Also select the properties from the menu, in the agent tab, the remote control agent status is "NOT loaded"
Steps to Troubleshooting:
1. On the client, check if the LANDesk Remote Control Service is installed and started on the clients.
2. Check if the LANDesk management agent service is installed and started on the clients.
3. Telnet <client> 9535 and 9595 ports from the core server, check if the telnet connection can be built.
4. From the core server, Open the IE, type http://<client IP>:9595.
5. On the clients, run C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe /remove and run C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe /resident on the client.
6. On the core server, create a shortcut of the "C:\Program Files\LANDesk\ServerManager\RCViewer\isscntr.exe"
With the command like switches -c"remote control" -s"CORESERVER"
Replace CORESERVER with the NetBIOS name of the core.
An example would be:
"C:\Program Files\LANDesk\ServerManager\RCViewer\isscntr.exe" -c"remote control" -s"LANDESKSRV01"
Test if the remote control from here works fine
7. Apply patch RC-2124088.x