- When clicking the managed device in the all device list from the console, the remote control icon is not visible.
- When right-clicking the device, all the remote control options are grey out.
Also when selecting the properties from the right-click menu, in the agent tab, the remote control agent status is "NOT loaded"
- On the client, check if the LANDesk Remote Control Service is installed and started on the clients.
- Check if the LANDesk management agent service is installed and started on the clients.
- Telnet <client> 9535 and 9595 ports from the core server, check if the telnet connection can be built.
- From the core server, Open the IE, type http://<client IP>:9595.
- On the clients, run C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe /remove and run C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe /resident on the client.
- On the core server, create a shortcut of the "C:\Program Files\LANDesk\ServerManager\RCViewer\isscntr.exe"
- With the command line switches -c"remote control" -s"CORESERVER"
(Replace CORESERVER with the NetBIOS name of the core.)
"C:\Program Files\LANDesk\ServerManager\RCViewer\isscntr.exe" -c"remote control" -s"CORESERVER"