This article will guide you through how to change agent settings on devices that already have an agent configuration installed. For instance, you'd like to change the reboot agent setting on several devices without creating an entirely separate agent configuration for that group of devices.
Step by Step:
In this example, we will be creating a Change Agent Settings task to change Reboot settings.
1. In Agent Settings, click on the calendar icon and choose Change settings
2. A Patch and Compliance - change settings task window will appear. Scroll down to Reboot settings.
3. Click on Keep agent's current settings. This will bring up a drop down menu.
4. Choose desired Reboot agent setting, then click Save
5. This creates a Scheduled task
6. Drag and drop the desired device(s) into the Change settings task
7. Right click the task and choose Start now
If you would like to verify the change, you can do the following:
1. After the Change settings task has finished, run an inventory scan on the device
2. After the inventory scan has finished, right click on the device and choose Inventory, or double click on the device to bring up Inventory
3. Expand LANDESK Management then expand Agent settings
4. Click on Reboot settings. In the right hand pane you will see the settings that were just applied with the Change settings task