File not found error when you try and use the Output to > Excel function from any grid/results windows.
Sorry, we couldn't find %1.xlsx. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?
Office 2010 and Above
GoldMine Premium Edition
- Open GoldMine
- Tools > SQL Query
- Type and run an SQL query - for example, SELECT TOP 20 * FROM CONTACT1
- Right-click the results window > Output to > Excel
The contents of the SQL query windows to appear in Microsoft Excel
You receive the following error message from Microsoft Excel
This is logged as Problem #25313
- Confirming the message with OK should open the Excel file with the expected output to rows
- If this does not work, then please
1. Open Microsoft Excel prior to the Output to >> Excel attempt
2. Once Excel is opened >> try again the Output to feature on the desired grid