The application file list is intended to give permissions to:
- Applications (Windows PE files): *.exe
- MSI installers : *.msi
- Supported scripts (only if the “Treat scripts as executables files” setting is enabled in the application control policy)
- Windows Script Host: .wsf, .vbs, .js.
- Windows Powershell Script: *.ps1
- Windows Batch Script: *.bat
Please note that it’s possible to add any extension (or even file without extension) to the application file list, because on the client side, EPS relies on the file type (PE file, MSI file, script file) instead of the extension.