ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- A Microsoft Outlook 2016 App-V package is used as RES ONE Workspace managed application.
- An E-mail Setting is created with the option Use Autodiscover.
- The E-mail Setting is configured on the managed application.
- Outlook cannot log on. Verify you are connected to the network and are using the proper server and mailbox name. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft Exchange information service.
- System resources are critically low. Close some windows.
- Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in RES ONE Workspace 10.1.
In case the Minor Release is not (yet) available or in case the Minor Release cannot be installed, a revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem.
Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES Software recommends that you wait for the next service release containing these fixes.