ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- Multiple RES ONE Workspace environments are used.
- An application is created in one environment (e.g. Development).
- This application is exported to a Building Block and imported in another environment (e.g. Testing).
- Additional Authorized Files are added to the application in the Development environment.
- The application is exported again and imported in the Testing environment to change the application.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in RES ONE Workspace v10.
In case the Service Release is not (yet) available or in case the Service Release cannot be installed, a revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem.
Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES recommends that you wait for the next service release containing these fixes.