ProblemConfiguration authorized with cross domain memberships is not visible in a Workspace Analysis from the RES ONE Workspace Console
Consider the following scenario;
- A user resides in Domain-A. He is a member of Group-1 in Domain-B.
- Group-1 is configured for Access Control on Application-1.
- The user logs in to his machine in Domain-A.
- Access to Application-1 is granted due to his membership.
- In the Workspace Analysis Application-1 does not show as applied configuration.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in RES ONE Workspace 10.1.0
In case the Minor Release is not (yet) available or in case the Minor Release cannot be installed, a Revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support
IMPORTANT: A Revision contains multiple hotfixes. Only apply this Revision when you are experiencing a specific problem.
Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES Software recommends that you wait for the next Minor Release containing these hotfixes.