ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- Two drive mappings are created in the RES Workspace Manager console in "Composition > Actions By Type > Files and Folders > Drive and Port Mappings".
- Both mappings depend on a different zone.
- The option "Refresh Drive and Port Mappings when network connectivity changes" is enabled in the tab "Settings" in "Composition > Actions By Type > Files and Folders > Drive and Port Mappings".
- The option "Do not refresh Workspace when network connectivity changes" is disabled in "Composition > Desktop > Lockdown and Behavior".
- A user is logged on to a RES Workspace Manager managed session.
- The machine that is used has two network interfaces. Only one of them is active.
- Only one of the two zones for the drive mappings is active during the session. Therefore the user only has one of the two drive mappings.
- A change appears in the session, whereupon the inactive zone becomes valid and the active zone becomes invalid.
- The machine is moved to a different network, whereupon the other network interface is used.
- A Workspace Refresh is initiated by network connectivity change.
- As a result one drive mapping should be removed and the other should be created.
ERROR: 64 - The specified network name is no longer available.
The Workspace Refresh is executed while the network connectivity change is not completely finished.