ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- At Composition > Actions By Type, several actions were configured per type, for one or more of the following types:
- Folder Redirection (at Files and Folders)
- Microsoft ConfigMg
- A user logged on to a RES ONE Workspace session on an RES ONE Workspace Agent that was connected to a RES ONE Workspace Relay Server.
To correct this issue for existing actions:
1. Update all RES ONE Workspace Relay Servers to version 2015 SR2 Revision 4.
2. In the RES ONE Workspace Console, create a new action of the affected type.
3. Use Change order of execution to move the new action to be executed first.
4. Wait for the RES ONE Workspace Relay Server(s) to finish synchronizing with the Datastore.
5. If needed, delete the new action.
This issue is resolved in RES ONE Relay Servers 2015 SR3.
In case the Service Release is not (yet) available or in case the Service Release cannot be installed, a revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem. Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES Software recommends that you wait for the next service release containing these fixes.