ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- At Composition > Desktop > Lockdown and Behavior, in the Microsoft Windows Shell section, Enable Windows 8.1 Start Menu (Windows 8.1/2012 R2) was selected.
- At Composition > Applications, on the Start Menu tab, a folder Word was created.
- At Composition > Applications, an application was configured and placed in the folder Word.
- At Composition > Applications, an application was configured with Word as Title.
- On the Start Menu tab, the application was placed on the same level as the folder Word.
- A user session was running on Microsoft Windows 8.1.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in RES Workspace Manager 2014 SR2.
In case the Service Release is not (yet) available or in case the Service Release cannot be installed, a revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem. Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES Software recommends that you wait for the next service release containing these fixes.