ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- Managed Application Security is enabled in RES Workspace Manager.
- The option "Only allow authorized file hashes" is enabled.
- An authorized file has been configured with a "Deny file hash".
- A user logs on to a RES Workspace Manager managed session and tries to execute the file that has a "Deny file hash" configured.
- The denied file will be visible in the tab "Log" in "Security > Managed Applications".
In this scenario the log entry with the action "HASH DENIED" will show a file hash in lower case, while this should be upper case.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in RES Workspace Manager 2014 SR3.
In case the Service Release is not (yet) available or in case the Service Release cannot be installed, a revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem. Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES Software recommends that you wait for the next service release containing these fixes.