ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- Usage Tracking is enabled in RES Workspace Manager
- Usage Tracking data is available in the datastore
- The Usage Tracking Viewer is started
- On the tab "OU" a graph type is selected
- The options "Week from" and "To" are selected
- The period is configured by selecting a starting year and an ending year
- The period is further specified by selecting a starting and ending week in single digit format (week 1 to week 9)
In this scenario the Usage Tracking Viewer will show the message: "There is no data to display"
- Choosing a double digit ending week (week 10 to week 52) will give the data starting from week 1.
- Specifying the weeks in double digit format (week 01 to week 09) will give the correct data.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in RES Workspace Manager 2014 SR4.
In case the Service Release is not (yet) available or in case the Service Release cannot be installed, a revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem. Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES Software recommends that you wait for the next service release containing these fixes.