ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- At Composition > Applications, an application was configured with the following setting:
- On the Access Control > Identity tab of the application, Type was set to Controlled by application manager(s).
- On the Assignment tab, an application manager was added.
- In a user session running an earlier version than RES Workspace Composer 2012 SR3 Fixpack 184.108.40.206, via the Access wizard the application manager added one or more users to the application.
- The application manager then added one or more new users to the application working in a user session running on RES Workspace Composer 2012 SR3 Fixpack 220.127.116.11 or higher.
In this scenario, in the user session, when opening the Access Wizard again, in the Information about users and applications window, in the list Users with access to the application, the users that were already assigned (pre 18.104.22.168) appeared twice.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in RES Workspace Manager 2014 SR1 and RES Workspace Manager 2012 SR5.
In case the Service Release is not (yet) available or in case the Service Release cannot be installed, a revision containing this update is available on request at RES Support.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem. Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, RES Software recommends that you wait for the next service release containing these fixes.