When downloading Antivirus Definition content, the following error appears:
UpdateVirusDefinitions.exe returned an error code: Unable to download kavset.xml. (0xFFFFFFFD)
This is typically caused by incorrect proxy settings within the Update tool.
One more more of the following changes may be necessary:
- Verify proxy settings within the Download Updates tool.
- Modify the ACL (Access Control List) on your proxy to allow the traffic from VAMINER.EXE and GetBases.exe from the Core server
- Add *.landesk.com to the access control list in the allowed section
- Allow HTTP and HTTPS protocols from the core server address.
- Verify credential settings within the proxy configuration in the update tool. Does the proxy require Domain\Username or just Username?