ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- A new Data Source is created in the RES ONE Workspace Console with a non-standard driver.
- During the creation the Change… button is used to configure the User DSN.
- The required field in the User DSN are filled out and the test is successful.
SolutionAs a workaround the User DSN can be distributed by using a User Registry action.
- Create the User DSN through the Administrative Tool 'Set up ODBC data sources' on the same machine as where the RES ONE Workspace Console is started.
- Use the settings stored in this key to create the User Registry action: