ProblemConsider the following scenario:
- Snipping Tool is added as a RES ONE Workspace managed application.
- The option Disable file system redirector on 64-bit systems is enabled in Properties > Settings on the application.
- The registry value InterceptManagedApps is set to use an application's original command line for managed application shortcuts.
- A 64-bit Operating System is used.
- The shortcut for Snipping Tool is pinned to the taskbar.
Windows is searching for SnippingTool.exe. To locate the file yourself, click Browse.
SolutionExclude Snipping Tool from InterceptManagedApps by making an exclusion in the registry data.
Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\RES\Workspace Manager