ProblemConsider the following scenario;
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or Microsoft Windows 7 is being used.
- RES ONE Workspace 10.1 is installed.
- The following option is checked "Hide Recycle Bin icon" at RES ONE Workspace Console > Composition > Desktop > Lockdown and Behavior.
- Folder Redirection of folder "Desktop" is configured.
- Workspace Refresh does not function.
- Workspace Refresh splash screen is not visible.
- Background picture is not displayed.
- The taskbar and open applications disappear after mouse click on the desktop.
SolutionThis issue is resolved in Ivanti Workspace Control 10.2.0.0
In case the Minor Release is not (yet) available, or in case the Minor Release cannot be installed, contact Ivanti Support to obtain more information on the availability of a Revision.
IMPORTANT: A revision contains multiple fixes. Only apply this revision when you are experiencing a specific problem. Unless you are severely impacted by this specific problem, Ivanti recommends that you wait for the next Minor Release containing these fixes.