- After upgrading the core server to 2017.3, or applying an SU to 2017.3, remote control may fail for users not in the "LANDesk Administrators" group. The following error(s) may be presented:
- "The signed rights document was not valid. authentication failed."
- "You do not have rights to access the remote computer."
- The 2017.3 Core uses different access for the folder "C:\Program Files\LANDesk\Shared Files\keys".
- Add the local group "LANDesk Management Suite" to "C:\Program Files\LANDesk\Shared Files\keys" with "Read & Execute" permissions on the core server.
- "List Folder Contents" and "Read" permissions may resolve the issue.