LANDesk Security and Patch News
· (August 12, 2009) Microsoft released nine security updates as part of Patch Tuesday. The updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows OS, Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac, Office suites, Systems,Components, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003, and Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server. The contents can be downloaded from the LANDesk global host servers. Please visit the following page for more details:
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-036
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-037
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-038
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-039
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-040
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-041
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-042
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-043
· Vulnerability ID – MS09-044
· Malicious Software Removal Tool (Microsoft releases an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month, and as needed to respond to security incidents. You can run the tool from this Web page anytime or download it to your computer).
- Reason: Microsoft releases an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month, and as needed to respond to security incidents.
· Vulnerability ID: MS05-013, MS07-047, MS07-065, MS08-017_ENU, MS08-048, MS08-065, MS09-008, 890830_INTLv3.3, MS07-047_INTL
- Reason: Added supercedence information.
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2009 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com/.