As of Jan 2018, Ivanti has discontinued providing a branded version of iGoldMine. Going forward customers will need to update to the current version of GO-Global to get the latest product updates.
To update, customers running a branded version iGoldMine will have to first uninstall iGoldMine after making the backups noted below. Next customers will install the latest version of GO-Global from the GraphOn website which includes the latest patch compatible for Microsoft updates. The existing iGoldMine license in the deployment will work.
Steps to follow:
1) Backup c:\ProgramData\Frontrange\HostProperties.xml and C:\ProgramData\Frontrange\DefaultWorkspaceProperties.xml.
2) Open the HostProperties.xml file (usually in notepad) and remove the following entry:
<property id="logFileLocation" group="Log" type="STRING">
3) Save the HostProperties.xml file.
4) Backup the .lic license file or files if there is more than one, from C:\Program Files\FrontRange\iGoldMine\Programs directory
5) Uninstall iGoldmine from Control panel - Programs and Features, and reboot.
6) Check for a remnant folder of C:\Program Files\FrontRange; if one is present, delete it.
7) Download the most recent version of GO-Global which at present is 5.0.2.x from the following link (for both GO-Global Host and Client) http://www.graphon.com/customer-support/download-software-and-documentation
8) Install this version onto the Host, and when the license retrieval window appears just skip this, and continue the GO-Global install. At the end of the install DO NOT REBOOT YET.
9) Before you reboot copy the HostProperties.xml and DefaultWorkspaceProperties.xml you backed up to to c:\Program Data\GraphOn directory.
10) Then copy the .lic files you backed up to c:\Program Files\GraphOn\GO-Global\Programs Directory.
11) Reboot, and when the system comes up the GO-Global Host should have previous settings and be roughly the same as the previously branded iGoldMine.
12) Uninstall the GO-Global Client from client machines if used then reboot the machine device where used.
13) Install the appropriate GO-Global Client and configure to connect to the GO-Global Host (formerly iGoldMine Host).