Consider the following scenario:
- A non-persistent user profile is used. I.e. a mandatory profile or a local profile, which is deleted after logoff.
- The following registry tree is configured to be captured with User Settings:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 is started in an Ivanti Workspace Control managed session and a change to fonts are made in Microsoft Outlook in File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts.
- The user logs off and logs back on again. As a result, the modified settings are captured and restored by User Settings.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 is started.
In this scenario, the modified the custom font settings are lost.
The required registry settings are restored correctly by Ivanti Workspace Control, but that are deleted at the moment that Microsoft Outlook 2016 is started.
The custom font settings are stored in the following registry entries.
Expand the configuration of the User Settings to capture this registry tree as well:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\LanguageResources] as well.
Configure the User Settings template Microsoft Office Common 2016.
With this template, the following registry tree is captured:
This registry tree captures all the settings at once.