1. Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager:
2. Expand Server Name -> Sites
3. Right click on Default Web Site and then click on 'Add Virtual Directory'
4. Alias will be the name of the folder in IIS. It should be the same as the actual folder name and should not contain any spaces
5. Browse to your physical path that you created and then hit OK.
6. Ensure that Directory Browsing is enabled by double-clicking the Directory Browsing icon in the features view.
7. Test the share by going to http://ServerIP/PathToHTTPShare