Using a task from the Core Server
- Open the Agent Settings tool from within the Security and Compliance tool group in the LANDESK Management Suite console.
- Click the drop-down next to the "Create a task" icon.
- Choose the option "Remove Security Components"
- Rename the task to "Remove LANDESK Antivirus"
- Select whether to create a Scheduled Task (push) or a Policy (pull) to perform this task.
- Place a check box next to the LANDESK Antivirus component.
- Select UI options and Scan and Repair settings to use during the uninstall.
Running from a command line on a client
From a "Run" prompt on the client computer, type "Vulscan /removeav"
You can also add the option "/showui" to display a user interface during the uninstall.
Logging for the uninstall
The uninstall activity will be displayed in the following log: