Consider the following scenario:
- User Settings are configured in Ivanti Workspace Control.
- A User Setting is created that captures a Folder Tree or Registry Tree.
- The path to capture ends with a backslash. Examples:
- Folder tree: %APPDATA%\Folder\
- Registry tree: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Key\
- In Workspace Analysis, in the Ivanti Workspace Control Console, the User Setting is opened under Composition > User Settings and the option View stored settings… is selected to see the captured settings.
In this scenario, an additional folder is displayed under the folder or key that is stored. This subfolder has no label.
An example of User Registry
This issue does not affect the process of capturing and restoring User Setting.
This issue is resolved in Ivanti Workspace Control 10.2.700.0.