This Solution applies to all versions of Ivanti Service Manager (current version, on the date when this article is created is 2017.3)
Configure Dialog Box which appears after creating Service Request/Item/Incident from Service Catalog.
Step by Step:
- Open Admin UI
- Go to: Build -> Page Layouts
- Dialog Box settings are assigned to Role. Please select the role where you need to customize Dialog Box.
- If Role does not have “Service Catalog” Layout, please add it using “Add Page Layout” button.
- If “Service Catalog” layout is visible on the list of Layouts, please select “Advanced Options”.
- Go to “Configuration” -> “Configure confirmation dialog box”
- In order to add new button, select “Create New”
- On the “Button” tab type the text which should be displayed on the button.
- On the “Command” tab, select the command which must be triggered after clicking the button.
- Drag the button and save changes.
- View described in step number 6 should be like that now:
- Save the changes again and reload the website.
- Test if Dialog Box has been customized.