LANDesk Security and Patch News
· (August 24, 2009) TortoiseSVN has release a new version, 1.6.5. Please visit the following page for more details:
· (August 24, 2009) Pidgin has released a new version, 2.6.1. Please visit the following page for more details,
· Vulnerability ID – TORTOISESVNv1.6.5
· Vulnerability ID – PIDGINv2.6.1
· Vulnerability ID – TORTOISESVNv1.6.4, PIDGINv2.5.8
- Reason: Adding the supercedence information.
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com/.