Consider the following scenario:
- The desktop background picture in Ivanti Workspace Control has been configured to be placed in either:
- The "Top Left" corner of the screen
- The "Top Right" corner of the screen
- The "Bottom Left" corner of the screen
- The "Bottom Right" corner of the screen
- "Fill" the screen
- "Fit" the screen
- A user logged on to a Microsoft Windows 8/2012 or higher machine
In the above scenario, the user would notice that the picture placement is not honored and the picture is centered in the middle of the screen
The desktop background picture can only be configured for Windows 7 as can be seen in the console.
When on Windows 8/2012 or higher, the desktop background picture will be reverted to the default position on the screen, which is centered.