We are pleased to announce the latest release of Ivanti Automation, powered by RES. Release 2018.1 is now available and includes:
- New and updated connectors to other Ivanti products
- Parallel Processing Support for Ivanti Identity Director
- Dispatcher Communication over HTTPS
- PowerShell Task enhancements
- Ivanti naming, branding, and version numbering
- Automation now available as in either Enterprise or Standard (Automation Standard editioncoming soon)
Availability of Automation Enterprise Licenses
Automation Enterprise is the new name for the edition that supports connectors to both Ivanti products and 3rd party software such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, and IBM. Automation Enterprise edition licenses are now available.
Availability of Automation Standard Licenses
The new Automation Standard edition is a free version of Automation for all Ivanti customers with current active maintenance. It includes all of the features of the Automation Enterprise edition but supports only connectors to other Ivanti products. The new Automation Standard edition license is now available.
To request an Automation Standard license:
- Download Ivanti Automation from the Ivanti Community download page.
- Install Ivanti Automation.
- Select Standard (or evaluate Enterprise) for a 45-day trial.
- Send an email to your Ivanti sales representative requesting a Standard license (or to purchase an Enterprise license) within 15 days of the trial end date.
- Your Ivanti sales rep will create and submit an order for a zero-dollar SKU.
- Once your order is processed, you will be provided with a Standard license.
- “Install” your new Standard license.
Download Ivanti Automation 2018.1
The latest release of Ivanti Automation includes new and updated connectors to the following other Ivanti products:
- Ivanti Service Manager connector (incident management)
- Ivanti Patch for Windows connector (security)
- Ivanti Endpoint Manager connector (software installation)
Connectors are available by download from the Ivanti Marketplace.
Alongside the features in the Automation release, don’t forget that you also have access to additional, value-add content and integrations for Identity Director and Automation in the recently launched Ivanti Marketplace. Here you’ll find trusted pre-built content to you get up and running faster as well as connectors and integrations for other solutions provided by Ivanti on our Ivanti One partners.
We’ll continue to expand our content, and connectors across our portfolio. Please keep checking back for the latest updates.