Consider the following scenario:
- Ivanti Workspace Control Website Security method is set to Whitelisting.
- An additional Workspace is added to the Website Security feature and is also set to enabled.
- Ivanti Workspace Control Website Security is enabled in the User Session according to the User Workspace Analysis.
- Several website URLs are added with protocol http/https/ftp and action allow.
- Several website URLs are added with protocol http/https/ftp and action deny.
- A higher version is used than Internet Explorer 8 or another Internet Browser than Internet Explorer is used to access websites in the User Session.
In this scenario, all websites are allowed in the User Session. None of the either denied or not listed websites are being blocked.
Disable Legacy mode on the additional Workspace Container. This mode is only meant for earlier versions of Internet Explorer 8. The legacy mode also does not support additional Internet Browsers.
In the Ivanti Workspace Control Console go to Security > Applications > Websites > [WorkspaceContainer] Tab and uncheck Use legacy mode regardless of operating system.