Consider the following scenario:
- Add an application like this: %ProgramFiles%\ProgramName\Program.exe
- Enable these settings on the added application:
- Replace existing unmanaged shortcuts
- If managed shortcut was not used: Intercept [...]
- Disable file system redirection on 64-bit systems
In this scenario, after upgrading to Ivanti Workspace Control 10.1.x.x. when you start an application with the conditions as described, an error will be shown: Application can't be started...
The application setting Disable file system redirection on 64-bit systems was not working properly in versions lower then Ivanti Workspace Control 10.1.x.x, this has been fixed, which is causing the behavior as described, which is the correct behavior.
Use the %Programw6432% variable in the command-line of the application instead of the %ProgramFiles% variable.